1. The advertiser or authorized agency must forward all material to FNGLA in accordance before August 13, 2020. Cancellations, changes, or corrections must conform be submitted before August 13, 2020.
2. Advertisements and banners cannot be run without an insertion order or advertising contract.
3. No cancellations are accepted after the closing date for space. No refunds will be given for cancelled contracts.
4. The opportunity to make revisions is not guaranteed for material received after the closing date for ad/art.
5. FNGLA reserves the right to review and possibly reject advertising.
6. FNGLA does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership for a banner or advertisement.
7. Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content, including text and illustrations of banners or advertisements, and also assume responsibility for any claims arising.
8. FNGLA reserves the right to insert the word “advertisement” and/or “non-exhibitor” above or below any copy as deemed necessary.
9. FNGLA shall be under no liability for its failure, for any cause, to insert a banner or advertisement or for any error in any advertisement.
10. FNGLA has no financial liability of any kind to advertiser (including no obligation to refund any portion of any advertisement payment) in the event the FNGLA web site cannot be accessed by any person for any reason, including periodic maintenance and hardware or software failures.
11. Current advertisers have first right of refusal for space.
12. Terms: Net 20 days from date of invoice.