The Landscape Show Health and Safety Planning
With the health and safety of our attendees and our community in mind, we are working closely with the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) and contracted hotels to implement sanitation procedures and other precautionary measures. Please note that these safety measures will be updated based on current CDC recommendations and the Orange County government, state and federal mandates.
Highlighted below are some of the measures being implementing:
- Meeting rooms and areas in the exhibit hall will be set up with 6 feet of space between chairs.
- Plexiglass shields will be installed at the registration counters.
- Tape marks will be placed on floors to ensure 6 feet of space when standing in lines.
- The capacity in all areas will be reduced to provide for appropriate physical distancing.
- Dispensers, touchless whenever possible, will be placed at key contact areas such as reception areas, entrances, stairs, elevators and escalator landings in public spaces.
- The Rosen Centre will have 50 hand sanitizing stations throughout their meeting space as well as stations in the hotel lobby.
Personal protective equipment:
- Currently, masks are required to be worn in public facilities such as the convention center, per directives from the mayor of Orange County.
- All facility employees will wear masks and gloves based on their roles and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance
Cleaning and sanitizing:
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including countertops, escalators, elevators and elevator buttons, vending machines, door handles, public bathrooms, ATMs, stair and escalator handrails, dining surfaces, all seating areas, and tables.
- The use of disinfectant foggers will be used nightly in the restrooms upon completion of the nightly janitorial deep cleaning.
- Messaging will be displayed throughout the event space with health and hygiene reminders.
Current information about COVID-19 and travel resources:
Procedures being put in place at the convention center and conference hotels:
Theme parks and reopening procedures:
- For info. on the Orange County Convention Center' pursuit of getting accredited on outbreak prevention, response and recovery measures, please see here.
- You can also see what the Convention Center is doing to sanitize its venue here.
- For info. on the Rosen Hotels and COVID-19, please see here.
Note: Any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed while attending this event. FNGLA’s policy is to comply with state and CDC guidance regarding health and safety.