The Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) has received its Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation on outbreak prevention, response and recovery.
NOTE: Anyone attending The Landscape Show is encouraged to follow the current guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as it relates to COVID-19 protocols. To reduce the risk of being infected with the Delta variant and possibly spreading it to others, the CDC recommends everyone wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission. Please note that safety measures will be updated, if needed, based on ongoing CDC recommendations and the Orange County government, state and federal mandates.
Wednesday, August 25: 9 am – 5 pm
Thursday, August 26: 9 am – 5 pm
Friday, August 27: 9 am – 2 pm
Have questions about the show? Check out the FAQ Section.
Full page, four color ad in The Landscape Show Directory.
Circulation: 3,500 distributed at the trade show.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
1. The advertiser or authorized agency must forward all material to FNGLA in accordance before August 13, 2020. Cancellations, changes, or corrections must conform be submitted before August 13, 2020.
2. Advertisements and banners cannot be run without an insertion order or advertising contract.
3. No cancellations are accepted after the closing date for space. No refunds will be given for cancelled contracts.
4. The opportunity to make revisions is not guaranteed for material received after the closing date for ad/art.
5. FNGLA reserves the right to review and possibly reject advertising.
6. FNGLA does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership for a banner or advertisement.
7. Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content, including text and illustrations of banners or advertisements, and also assume responsibility for any claims arising.
8. FNGLA reserves the right to insert the word “advertisement” and/or “non-exhibitor” above or below any copy as deemed necessary.
9. FNGLA shall be under no liability for its failure, for any cause, to insert a banner or advertisement or for any error in any advertisement.
10. FNGLA has no financial liability of any kind to advertiser (including no obligation to refund any portion of any advertisement payment) in the event the FNGLA web site cannot be accessed by any person for any reason, including periodic maintenance and hardware or software failures.
11. Current advertisers have first right of refusal for space.
12. Terms: Net 20 days from date of invoice.
*All ads must be provided electronically (e-mail, or ftp). Advertising is on a first-come, first-served basis. Submit ads to Billy Deal at FNGLA, email@example.com or mail to address below before the deadline of June 1, 2021).
Half Page, Four color ad in the The Landscape Show Directory.
Distribution: 3,500 at The Landscape Show
12. Net 20 days from date of invoice.
*All ads must be provided electronically (e-mail,or ftp). Advertising is on a first-come, first-served basis. Submit ads to Billy Deal at FNGLA, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to address below before the deadline of June 1, 2021).
INSIDE BACK COVER COLOR AD includes company logo printed in the show directory
Circulation: 3,500 copies distributed at The Landscape Show.
For more information on purchasing sponsorship opportunities, contact Billy Deal at email@example.com or 407-949-4766.
1. The advertiser or authorized agency must forward all material to FNGLA in accordance before August 13. 2020. Cancellations, changes, or corrections must conform be submitted before August 13, 2020.
12. Net 20 Days from date of invoice
The Inside Front Cover, four color ad in the Landscape Show Directory.
Circulation: 3,500 distributed at The Landscape Show.
Half page, Black and White advertisement in the plant and product listings section on the Landscape Show Directory.
Quarter Page, Black and White Ad placed in the plant and product listings section of the Landscape Show Directory
Circulation: 3,500 distributed at The Landscape Show
Your company logo included within the print directrory. For the best resolution, please supply a black and white logo otherwise we'll gray out a color logo, but there will be a loss of resolution.
Please email logo to firstname.lastname@example.org after paying and before June 1, 2021.
Circulation: 3,500 Printed and Distributed at the Landscape Show.
Date: August 25 - 27, 2021
Location: Orange County Convention Center