You may submit a new plant or new product to show in the Exhibitors Showcase. Each submittal will receive a 2' table top space in the Exhibitors Showcase at TPIE.
This is strictly for a table-top space in the Exhibitor Showcase - if you want to advertise your product online, please upgrade to a bronze, silver or gold package on your dashboard.
Full page, four color ad in The Landscape Show Directory.
Circulation: 5,500 distributed at the trade show.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
1. The advertiser or authorized agency must forward all material to FNGLA in accordance before August 15, 2018. Cancellations, changes, or corrections must conform be submitted before August 15, 2018.
2. Advertisements and banners cannot be run without an insertion order or advertising contract.
3. No cancellations are accepted after the closing date for space. No refunds will be given for cancelled contracts.
4. The opportunity to make revisions is not guaranteed for material received after the closing date for ad/art.
5. FNGLA reserves the right to review and possibly reject advertising.
6. FNGLA does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership for a banner or advertisement.
7. Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content, including text and illustrations of banners or advertisements, and also assume responsibility for any claims arising.
8. FNGLA reserves the right to insert the word “advertisement” and/or “non-exhibitor” above or below any copy as deemed necessary.
9. FNGLA shall be under no liability for its failure, for any cause, to insert a banner or advertisement or for any error in any advertisement.
10. FNGLA has no financial liability of any kind to advertiser (including no obligation to refund any portion of any advertisement payment) in the event the FNGLA web site cannot be accessed by any person for any reason, including periodic maintenance and hardware or software failures.
11. Current advertisers have first right of refusal for space.
*All ads must be provided electronically (e-mail, CD, or ftp). Advertising is on a first-come, first-served basis. Submit ads to Billy Deal at FNGLA, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to address below before the deadline of August 15, 2018).
Half Page, Four color ad in The Landscape Show Directory.
Distribution: 5,500 at The Landscape Show
*All ads must be provided electronically (e-mail, CD, or ftp). Advertising is on a first-come, first-served basis. Submit ads to Billy Deal at FNGLA, email@example.com or mail to address below before the deadline of August 14, 2018).
Half page, Black and White advertisement in the plant and product listings section on the Landscape Show Directory.
Circulation: 5.500 distributed at The Landscape Show.
Quarter Page, Black and White Ad placed in the plant and product listings section of the Landscape Show Directory
Circulation: 5,500 distributed at The Landscape Show
Your company logo included within the print directrory. For the best resolution, please supply a black and white logo otherwise we'll gray out a color logo, but there will be a loss of resolution.
Please email logo to firstname.lastname@example.org after paying.
Circulation: 5,500 Printed and Distributed at the Landscape Show.
A package of 100 envelope-sized cards that you can add to mailings to promote your participation in The Landscape Show.
The first packages of promotional mailers will be mailed in mid-July.
Multiple locations throughout hall.
Multiple sponsorship opportunities available.
Your company signage will be a welcome sight for buyers wanting to sit down and rest during their travels in the exhibit hall. Rest Stops each have a bench and, of course, your signage prominently displayed.
Copyright © 2018. FNGLA. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction or copying of any content is prohibited.